Facilitating implementation of the European Approach for Quality Assurance of Joint Programmes was the Erasmus+ Key Action 2 – Strategic Partnerships project (2017-1-PL01-KA203-038819).
The project was carried out in 2017-2020 and was coordinated by the Polish Accreditation Committee.
Most needed advice regarding implementation of EA
According to the report “The European Approach for Quality Assurance of Joint Programmes Outcomes Peer Learning Activity 5 – 6 October 2017, The Hague, The Netherlands” by Nuffic
- How to deal with national regulations 67% 67%
- Information on procedures 54% 54%
- More information on assessment criteria 52% 52%
- Awarding of the degree 50% 50%
- Self-evaluation report preparation 39% 39%
- The cooperation agreement 34% 34%
- Selection of EQAR-registered accreditation agency 32% 32%